Samsung Galaxy Note 3 seem to attribute best qualities of every phone Samsung has ever made. Note III has outstanding performance and better multitasking processing with primary CPU for high graphics demands and secondary CPU for a normal operations for low resource requirements apps. System is able to use all eight cores which makes this an unofficial octa-core phone and it boots in about 15-17 seconds. Best part about it is when you don’t need it, phone clocks down and uses secondary chip, and that extends battery life significantly. In my opinion, it is a brilliant solution for both power and heat issues that many recent phones have. This set up would make this perhaps one of the pest performance phone out there. HD Super AMOLED display is slightly bigger, more colorful and higher pixel density makes everything really sharper than it’s predecessor Note 2. The 13 MP camera is quite descent with some epic rendering features you going to love, lots of gadgets and sensors. I like it when price matches the quality so well. I think this cellphone will retain it’s high dollar value for many years.
- 5.7 inch Full HD Super AMOLED at 388 ppi, super sensitive.
- 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM, 32/64 GB Flash, up to 64 GB external memory
- 13 MP Camera
- Powerful 3,200 mAh Li-ion Battery
- S Pen Optimized Features and Air commands
- GPS and GLONASS assisted navigation
- 4G LTE, Wifi, IR LED, MHL 2.0, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gesture sensor, Gyro, Hygrometer, Magnetometer, Proxi sensor, and more
Amazon price check
Please look into Amazon Product Details, because sun cellular inc website offers general information and doesn’t present all of the configurations for every version of the phone model. See Amazon Technical details for more information. Great customer service support.
NEW Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 / N9005 32gb Black ★ Factory Unlocked Best Gift Fast Shipping Ship All the World
Note 3 and Note 2 side-by-side
- LTE version: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 3G version: 1.9GHz Big-core Quad + 1.3GHz little-core Quad
- GPU Options: ARM Mali T628MP6 / Adreno 330
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32/64 GB flash memory
- microSDXC up to 64 GB external memory
- Li-ion Battery 3,200 mAh
- Display 5.68 inch Super AMOLED 388 ppi, 1920×1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, Dual Shot / Dual Recording Dual Video Call
- Camera 13 megapixels, autofocus, BSI, 1080p and 4K video recording
- IR LED, MHL 2.0, USB3 and Micro USB data port, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gesture sensor, Gyroscope, Hall effect sensor, Hygrometer, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, RGB light sensor, Thermometer and humidity,
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80
- Weight 168 g / 5.9 oz
- Released: September 25, 2013
- 4G LTE 150/50Mbps; GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; 3G HSPA＋ 42Mbps : 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
This entry was posted on Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 1:51 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.